Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a big fat liar.

I know I said I would get batteries and blah blah blah. But I haven't. I'm THAT lazy. I want a new camera, one that doesn't lag and has.. awesome capabilities. I'm saving up.

Anyway,

I just woke up from a nap. I went to a work meeting today (like a boss!) and then shopped around. Didn't eat all day so got an insane craving for junk food. I snarfed down a McChicken.. sat around and then fell asleep.

What did I dream about?

SPARKLERS. You know, the things you put on birthday cakes... I was dreaming that someone would light them... and I tried to put them out in my mouth. Strange. I felt the burn.

I go on youtube, and oh look, Metric posted their new music video for "Sick Muse". What do they have in that video? SPARKLERS. What the hell. Am I now psychic? Apparently!

Here it is,





Did you watch? You should, cuz it's awesome.

So what did I buy? You're dying to know right? I bought a top and tights for $5 each! Then I went to MAC, it's my addiction. I didn't need a new lipgloss... but the zebra/leopard print packaging was too cute.

Yeah... that's it. I just woke up! Brain won't function.

I'll post more. I PLOMISE!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment