Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's been a while hasn't it?

First off, happy holidays.

I probably have stuff to write about. But as always, I'm drawing a blankola.

It's so cold out! I just want to crawl back into bed and hibernate! Packing needs to be done.. but it's hard when I have no idea what I'll be wearing the next few days. I like to have options, yanno?

My days are filled with no definite plans, yet I am always busy. How can that be? Time needs to open up for me soon!

2010 will be an exciting/scary time for me. Living out of the nest. AH! But I'm very happy to be moving in with Sab. She has the cutest kitties ever! They're so sweet. I also have to jump.. head first, into getting gigs, even if its TFP.

Mmmmmm.. What else? Iono.

It's so cold, I just want to go back to sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment