Sunday, September 27, 2009

LOL of the day

I was at Chapters scoping out every single fashion magazine to find some "monochromatic" makeup pics.. and couldn't find any. =(

As I was SQUATTING by the magazine display a Starbucks worker offers me a sample. I look up and say no thanks. She goes,

"Wow! I love your makeup! Are you a model????"

I laugh. Bahahahaha... That made my day.

Then I went to Sherway Gardens to hit up the bank. I had no intention of looking at shoes and somehow ended up at Browns. Why oh why did I go in??? There is a pair of Miss Sixty's thigh high boots that I.. WANT. NEED.

*Sigh.

Oh, and I got my hair cut yesterday. Six inches and bangs!


(EDIT ... My hair colour is gross.. time to dye!)

Ahhh.. and applying my own makeup! I'm wearing my brand new grease paint stick, and youngpunk mineralize eyeshadow over it. I LOVE glitter.

My birthday is next Sunday! .... Gift certificates to Browns Shoes would be awesome... I'm just sayin' =p

No comments:

Post a Comment