Monday, September 21, 2009

Update!!

This is going to come out like rapid fire because I am dead tired from school.

I am living in Mississauga. I am going to makeup school (it's AWESOME). I am quite content.

Waking up between 6 and 7 each morning is .. dare I say it... not that bad. Mostly because school is amazing. Each day is challenging and fun. I wish I could go for the rest of my life lol. I love working on different faces and getting the chance to learn all these new cool things!

But what I really wanted to touch on today was how grateful I am for my friends. As I was driving home today (hour and forty minutes instead of the usual hour) I was thinking how lucky I am to have such great friends. They are there for me from.. random outings, late night/early morning calls and texts, believing in me, loving me even though I am the queen of sarcasm and much, much more.

I wish I could articulate this better.. but my brain is so fried lol.

So, I just want to say thank you to my wonderful friends. Thank you for your patience, advice and overwhelming support. Without you guys I would be even more cynical and ranty (if that's at all possible! lol) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment