Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MAN GLAZE!!

My Man Glaze order came in today!

After I was bitching to my parents this morning that my dad painted over our address. Yeah, he did that. I have had this conversation with them before. How will the postal people where to deliver things if we have no address? My dad says that they would just know. ... Yeah. Last year AJYJ (HAHA..) sent me something and it was sent back to him because my address DNE. I didn't want my polish to get sent back!

I was worried since they said it would take about 4 days to get here, and I ordered it over a week ago. But then a few hours after my whining.. my package came!

I didn't even bother taking off my old nail polish, I just painted right over it. It goes on a sparkly black (which is cool) but in less than a minute, it turns into a flat matte colour. It dries very quickly. SO COOL!!



I still haven't mastered my camera, which is broken and held together with tape. Time for a new one!

Man Glaze - The Original Matte Finish Nail Colour. <--- Check out the site =)

No comments:

Post a Comment