Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't even hear myself think!

Right now, I am in Ethan's play room. He has a toy saxophone playing and he's banging a set of chimes off of it. His nanny is alternating between school girl giggles and yelling gibberish. I am ready to rip my hair out.

Remember those boots I wanted? I got them yesterday =). On Thursday I went to the mall to visit them, but found out that there were only two in my size left. So I put the order in and now they are MINE! I can't wait to wear them!!!!



Last week was my brother's wedding. We all went to Chicago and I learned that I HATE flying. I left like crap the entire weekend. But the wedding was nice and the food was awesome!

Monday will be the last week of Fashion Makeup for me. =(
It went by way too quickly! I felt like there is so much more to learn! I'm not ready to move on!!! Our photo shoots are Monday and Tuesday. I am quite stressed about it. This entire week I was conflicted. I love to do dark and dramatic looks, but I also want to be able to use my images in my portfolio. I needed to incorporate more pretty looks into my work. I now have my looks in order, I guess I just have to do some practicing....

Here are my charted looks

For black and white


Dramatic


Period

or


Pretty


Ahhh.. Monday freak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment