Monday, October 26, 2009

New Chapter

The Fashion and Photography Makeup Course finished on Friday. =(
I miss that class so much! I walked into school today and had to fight the urge to go into that room. I did knock on the window and wave to Barb though.... and went to say hi to her at lunch.

I was so excited to see our pictures today, but *wah wah waaaaaah* they weren't ready yet. I had my portfolio all ready and everything!

Hair is a bit of a challenge. Something as basic as a ponytail was pretty difficult. Working from a different angle.. and not on yourself is strange. I must have yanked out 100 hairs from this mannequins head. I called her many names and whacked her to secure her to the stand. Can you imagine how hot a room can get with 10 blow dryers going at the same time? I was boiling. Oh, and something must have gotten sucked up into my dryer since... a wonderful burning smell was coming from it and the motor started clicking.

But all in all, not a bad start. I'm doing okaaaay!

Mandy and I had lasagna for lunch. Lasagna = awesome.

This is all I can manage for now.

Question for you to think about and answer if you want to : Why do people make things more complicated than they really are?

No comments:

Post a Comment