Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby you'll famous, chase you down until you love me.

I know that I shouldn't be shopping. I know this, but what did I do? I went shopping.

At least my first purchase was for my dad. Even though he wants me to return it, whatever.

I went to HMV and got two cd's that I've been wanting for the longest time. I got Lady Gaga The Fame and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs Fever To Tell (LOVE Date With The Night). I've liked Lady Gaga from the start. Her music is too catchy, but when I saw her music videos..... that's what put me over the edge. She has such a crazy and innovative style. Love her! And Karen O? Love.




Then I went to Winners to look for a dress. I need to find something for my brother's wedding in October. It's hard to find a something when you already have something pictured in your head. My biggest problem is that I want to wear a certain pair of shoes... and I have to find a dress to match them!

No luck in finding a dress... for the wedding. But as I was perusing the aisles I came across this (looks wonky on the hanger, but trust me, it's CUTE!)



HOW CUTE IS THAT? Had to have it. I was walking around the store debating if I should buy this Dollhouse jacket because it was on sale. It was a pleather jacket with elastic ribbing cuffs. I decided against that because I saw these



Back pocket detail



For the unbelievably low price of $24.99. The fit great and I love the dark wash. No buyer's remorse today! Haha..

Now I have to get ready for bed, because after Conan it's lights out. I hate early morning shifts.

P.S.
I AM SO HAPPY THAT CONAN IS BACK ON. SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment