Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Please Hold ...

I had a performance appraisal today. It went okay. They aren't giving full raises because minimum wage just went up since it would be unfair to the workers that have been there longer because newer workers could potentially be making more money. Yeah. So I have to wait another 6 months to qualify for a the full raise. I did get a raise though =)!

Onto my title subject... Earlier I received a call from a strange number. I didn't answer it and let it go to voicemail. I didn't bother checking it. Then they called again, being curious, I answered.

"HELLO! We are calling about a very important business matter about your account. Please hold!" *music*

What the hell?

I checked my voicemail.. it was the same message and I listened to that damn music for about 30 seconds when the voice came back on.

"Sorry! But the person that called you is still busy! Please hold!"

.... If the person who called me is busy, why the hell did they call me in the first place!?

My phone rings again, same number. By this time, I am steeeeamed. So I wait to talk to a person. I get the same recorded message, then finally.. a person

"Hi is Marco there?"
"WHO?"
"Marco?"
"I can't believe this. YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER."
"Oh.. sorry."
"Another thing, if you're calling me, why the hell do I have to fucking wait on hold while it says you're busy?"
"Oh ... that's just the automated dialer..."
"Whatever." *click*

ANGER! What the hell is that?

...ARG!

Onward.. My mom helped me dye my hair last night, the colour is called.... Starry Night Bright Black. I feel like it isn't dark enough lol. Plus, she missed some spots.. sigh. Perhaps I shouldn't have worn a black shirt.. Oh whatevs. Here are pictures:




And FOTD wise..

FACE//
MAC Studiofinish Concealer - NC 20
Joe Fresh Cream Foundation - Light 3
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light
MAC Pigment - Vanilla
MAC Blush - Springsheen
Wet N Wild Illuminating Powder - Starlight Bronze

EYES//
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Oyster
MAC Eyeshadows - Silverthorn, Parfait Amour, Carbon, Mystery
MAC Penulitmate Liner - Black
Covergirl Professional Mascara - Very Black

LIPS//
MAC Lipstick - Up The Amp (My absolute favourite)
Body Shop Lip Gloss - Strawberry

NAILS//
China Glaze - Coconut Kiss

Guess where I'm going tomorrow? Toronto!
Guess who I'm seeing on Friday? LADY GAGA!

Yeah.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment