Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lady Gaga

On Friday night we went to see Lady Gaga in Toronto at Kool Haus!

My friends and I arrived at 7:30pm to find that the line wrapped around the 3 corners of a big city block! Once we got in, we were expecting to see some crappy bands before Gaga went on... nope. A DJ came on for a bit. Then his laptop.. or something stopped working properly.. so we listened to a friggin' cd over, and over. This screen came up with a picture of her and I got extremely excited... but we stared at that screen for hours!!!!!! People started booing and screaming... But finally she came out.. and all was forgiven lol. I'm not sure if it was worth the wait. I would have liked something else to look at! That being said, the concert was absolutely amazing. I would definitely go see her again! =)



























I have some videos too, but the audio quality is horrendous. I may upload them later on though.

Now I'm off to Toronto, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment