Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eye Goo.

MY EYE!!! Feels much better today! Thank goodness.

Yesterday I went to work at the mart. Started at 6:40am. Didn't finish until 4pm. Ugh. I was put in the garden center and in the back of my mind I thought... my allergies are going to act up, I know it.

At lunch I was fine, a little sneezy, my eye was a bit red and itchy, but otherwise okay. Near the end of the shift my eye was feeling quite sore, but still looked fine. I came home, ate dinner and my eye felt worse. I took off my makeup, looked in the mirror and.. BAM. Disgusting. Scary. My eye was bright red. The white of my eye from inner or outer corner was swollen around my iris. Can you picture that? I tried to take a picture to prove the grossness... but the flash washed it out so much that you could only see my pupil. It hurt. It felt like my eye was closed when it was wide open.

I go down to see my mom and say "MY EYE! LOOK AT IT!" she tells me I should go to the clinic, and I'd better hurry because it closes soon. So with my one good eye, I went. The doctor comes into the consult room and asks me what he can do for me. I take off my sunglasses and say "I think I have an eye infection." He steps back. That's always nice! LOL. He looks and says... he thinks that it's a severe allergic reaction. I get a prescription and I'm off. It was so sunny out!! So I'm squinting with my good eye and dabbing at my other. I went to the pharmacy and.. yeah.. let's just say they closed earlier than the posted time and I was pissed.

Anyway, with no meds... and a leaky, painful, swollen eye, I decided to call in sick to work for the next day. I wore an eye patch when I got home.. ARRRRR! I passed out with an ice pack sandwiched between my hand (which was sore from counting..) and my eye. Woke up with a puddle of water on me.

My mom picked up my medicine for me plus some otc stuff so I think I should be good now. I had a pretty productive day. I did 4 loads of laundry, changed my sheets, cleaned up a bit, vacuumed, and... found a pair of vintage sunglasses!!! I think they belonged to my momma.




I also cleaned the pets, the puppy got a manicure a shampoo and blow out! Surprisingly, it only took about 20 minutes to blow dry her. She's nice and fluffy.




While I had the camera out.. I thought I should take pictures of the sisters.. Lily, true to form, wasn't having it. Isn't it just like a cat to not listen to you?



Paris is thinking "Mom said to stay.. why are you leaving?"
Yeah.

Anyway! Tomorrow (well.. today) I have a job interview! I hope it goes well! I really want this job! I've been coveting it since April.

My "sis" was giving me tips on what I should do.. what I should wear.. etc. I still have no idea what I'm wearing.. and for makeup.. I guess I'll keep it neutral, whatever that means! Haha.. I think I'm going to wear this makeup look that I did last week for dropping off resumes.

I haven't taken FOTD pics in forever.. I kept getting flash outs and blurry pictures.. so this is my I'm so fed up with taking pictures face.



I'll do another blog in the evening because I got an interesting phone call while I was cleaning but I don't want this post to rage out of control.

Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment