Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Put the Scissors DOWN!

Iono how to stop.

Last night I looked in the mirror and hated, HATED my bangs. So I picked up some scissors and snip snip snip! I went a little too short to do the side swept bangs and freaked! But I got my flat iron out and... it was okay.

This morning I was loving it! But I'm not happy with the colour. It's too light, I'm colouring my hair tonight! Pics tomorrow.



On the eyes.. man.. it's an old, OOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD look. Way back when.. I even knew what a base was I was using black liner as a "base". Then I would throw on black eyeshadow all over the lid and blend it out with a silver/grey. It's a simple look that takes no time at all. It was pretty much my every day look for a good.. 3 or 4 years. Maybe more, I can't remember!




So FOTD wise I am wearing..

FACE//
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC 20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium
Wet N Wild Illuminating Powder - Starlight Bronze
MAC Beauty Powder - Summer Rose
MAC Pigment - Vanilla

EYES//
Smashbox Jet Set Liner - Black
MAC Eyeshadows - Carbon, Idol Eyes, Mystery
Benefit Kohl Liner - Black Onyx
Covergirl Professional Mascara - Very Black

LIPS//
MAC Lipstick - Up The Amp

Hm.. that's it.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment