Thursday, August 6, 2009

30 Day Shred (Day 10)

This morning I finished day 10 of the shred! So what if I'm a few days behind? I'm on a sort of vacay and I'm not at home!

So what are the results?

I'm still huffing and puffing and struggling, especially with the first circuit (push ups + squat and press and jumping jacks + jump rope). But after I get started, I'm fine. The workout itself is still very challenging so I'm not sure if I should stick with level one, or move on to level two.

I am seeing some changes in my body. My tummy is definitely flatter (I've been telling people that instead of looking 5 months pregnant, I look 6 weeks pregnant! LOL) and there is a bump in my arm!! Eva saw it! She's a witness!

I will probably take tomorrow off because my left ankle is hurting and I'm limping around. I need to get an adjustment or something. When I rotate my ankle, it cracks and feels crunchy, not good.

Still haven't decided if I will go another 10 days with level one or move to level two, either way, update will come at day 20!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment