Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update!

Perhaps I should have wrote this earlier. I kept putting it off, because that's my style. I was all over the place emotionally about how I felt about it. First I was excited, then stressed, then regretful, now... sort of stressed and excited at once.

So I'm going back to school, just not University. On September 14th I will be starting a 14 week course at Complexions in Toronto. =) The course is called the Essential Makeup Artist. I will be learning fashion makeup, character makeup, a bit of hair, and a bit of prothetics. I'm really excited to start!
Which means, I am moving to Toronto! I'll be living with my sister, and when I can, crash at Ev's (thanks lady).

Big news huh?

I guess that's all I really want to say about that for now.

----

I went to the states yesterday!

.. Went shopping..

I didn't go crazy! Just a few dresses and stuff.. Forever 21 in the US is so much better than the Canadian one. I find things I actually like! And they're in my size!


CUUUUTE headband that I wanted in every colour, but settled for a grey


My favourite band of all time, weird to see it at F21...


Gorgeous silk sheath with bows in the back! It really needs to be ironed!


Strapless dress with padding in the boob area so you don't have to wear a bra!


Dress I'll be wearing to my brother's wedding!

Awesome finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment