Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Word.

Noticing a pattern? When I feel crappy (physically/emotionally) and I want to post, I just do these.. survey things. I had a good day yesterday (got an awesome tattoo) that turned into a bad day (dad issues). Now I just feel like shit. I think my mom is to blame t0o, because she sort of provoked it all (probably not intentionally but she should have known that my dad would not have supported the idea). I don't mean to be vague. I just don't know if I want to get into it all yet.

I do start school on September 14th. That I do know.

Here's my new tattoo




Here's my one word answers.

Where is your cell phone
Somewhere

Your hair
Long

Father
Unsupportive

Your favorite thing
Sleeping

Your dream last night
None

Your favorite drink
Alcohol

Your dream/goal
Success

The room you are in
Mine

Your fear
Disappointing

Where do you want to be in 6 years
There

Muffins
Banana

One of your wish list items
Macbook

The last thing you did
Barf

What are you wearing
Pjs

Your TV
Old

Your pets
Gone

Your computer
Toshiba

Your life
Shit

Your mood
Shit

Missing someone
Yes

Your car
Mazda

Favorite store
Unsure

Your summer
Meh

Your favorite color
Unsure

When is the last time you laughed
Yesterday

Last time you cried
Yesterday

Favorite food
Italian

Place I would rather be right now
Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment