Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eyeshadow Collection (MAC)

It's not very impressive, but *shrugs*.


*I'm not sure of the names of the two Milani eyeshadows

1st row(left to right)
carbon, club, knight divine, idol eyes
2nd row
smut, mystery, amber lights, patina, omega
3rd row
gesso, crystal avalanche, shroom
4th row
beautiful iris, stars n rockets, parfait amour, sketch
5th row
steamy, greensmoke, humid, femme noir
6th row
(Milani), (Milani), fresh water, alantic blue, deep truth



1st row
blanc type, cumulus, silverthorn, tilt, moonsreflection
2nd row
parrot, newly minted, velvet moss, endless love, fig. 1



Palette on the left (top to bottom) - Heatherette Trio 1
Cloudburst, mood ring, hoppin'

Palette on the right - Royal Assets Cool Eyes
medallion, silverwear
trophy pink, modern heir
shadowy lady, queen's jewel


Metal X and Mineralize shadows

plum electric, metalblu, dangerzone

BONUS pic.


FLASHMONSTER!
My arm. I walked into the metal.. thing that is on the door frame that the lock.. locks into. Yeah. Its flat, it sticks out and is sharp. My arm scraaaaaaaped across that as I tried to get through the doorway which was open a crack (I was too lazy to open the door all the way. Haha.) Serves me right I guess? I pulled a Peter Griffin.
SSSSSSSTTTTT. AHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment