Monday, July 6, 2009

20 Random Questions

I wanted to post but I don't have much to talk about at the moment. Feelin' kind of down, so here is some randomness.

1--Things you cannot leave the house without?
Purse, keys, cell phone, lip gloss/stick, tissues

2--Favorite Brand of makeup?
MAC

3--Favorite Flower ?
Calla lily or.. rose

4-- Fav clothing store?
Winners

5--Favorite Perfume?
Gucci Envy Me, but.. it smells strange on me.

6--Heels or flats?
Both

7--Do you make good grades?
It depends on my motivation, but I usually do fine.

8--Favorite colors?
Cobalt blue, electric purple, fuschia

9--Do you drink energy drinks?
On occasion.. I like Monster, Beaver Buzz and Red Rain

10--Do you drink juice?
Yes

11--Do you like swimming?
No. I don't know how to.

12--Do you eat fries with a fork?
Not unless it is a poutine.. or mexifries.

13--Favourite Moisturizer?
I haven't found one that I love.

14--Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes

15--Do you get mad easily?
Probably too easily.

16--Are you into Ghost Hunting?
Yes and no. I find it extremely interesting, but I also get scared lol

17-- Any phobias?
People in masks, creepy crawly things, deep water, small spaces

18--Do you bite your nails?
Absolutely not.

19--Have you ever had a near death experience?
No.

20--Do you drink coffee?
Every so often..

No comments:

Post a Comment