Saturday, July 25, 2009

30 Day Shred

In my effort to get in shape and to stop being a lazy ass, I bought the Skinny Bitch Fitness DVD last month.



Prior to that, I had never, ever worked out. It was a place to start! So 6 weeks into it, I'm still breaking a sweat but not feeling sore like I did in the beginning. I'm also not seeing much of a difference in my body so.... I looked into Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.



Today is day one! I'd have to say it's pretty challenging for someone like me, a total beginner! My legs were burning, my arms were burning, I was huffing and puffing and I wanted to quit! But, I stuck with it!

I plan on following the workout for the whole 30 days (minus the days that I work a full shift counting crap and just come home and pass out) and will update at the 10 day, 20 day and finally, the 30 day mark!

I just watched the Level 2 and.. it's intimidating lol.

Wish me luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment