Sunday, July 19, 2009

Previously enjoyed...

I want to post more often, but I just have nothing I feel that is worth talking about? Or I'm still feeling kind of down, because I do have updates! Meh. So I have been going to second hand stores lately and finding.. some interesting stuff! I mostly buy books, because they are usually in good condition so why buy the new one when you can get it for $3.99? I was at Value Village today and picked up some more books. So maybe I can review them when I'm finished... It's a thought.

Here is what I picked up so far (over the past two months or so)



Clockwise from bottom (because it's dead center.. unlike the top lol):
Jodi Piccoult - The Pact
Gwyn Hyman Rubio - Icy Sparks
Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones
Judy Blume - Deenie
David Guterson - Snow Falling on Cedars
Ian McEwan - Atonement
Amy Tan - Joy Luck Club

Middle:
The Bondmaid - Catherine Lim

Upcoming topics....
Some makeup looks (been really meaning to do some!)
My makeup collection
An update on myself

Yeaaap.. until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment